Process of night slot supervision
Starting 24 March 2018 (new IATA Summer season S18), there is a new process in place for the night slot supervision at Schiphol airport. The main difference is that the Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate (ILT) has to establish violations.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol collects data regarding movements of aircraft on its airport.
- ACNL monitors night movements without a night slot.
- ACNL reports all night movements without night slot or no slot at all to the ILT.
- The ILT decides for every night movement without slot whether the operating carrier will be investigated.
- In general during major disturbances not all flights might be investigated.
- Regarding discrepancies airlines will always receive a compulsory information request.
- After closing the investigation airlines can be sanctioned by the ILT.