Questions and answers - Slot enforcement Schiphol
12 questions and answers on Slot enforcement Schiphol
Who to contact
Data from the airline
- What is meant by ‘snowballing’? We have previously been advised that rotational delays will be addressed in another way.
- Why is there a distinction between full fright flights and other flights for the slot violation policy?
- What is the distinction between ferry and recovery flights in the policy for slot violations?
- Is ‘force majeure’ as applied by ACNL the same as ‘justification’ applied by the ILT?
- Any Air Traffic Control measures causing the slot violation needs to be clarified, especially with relation to full freight operations. For instance, will ATC decision for late push-back due to heavy passenger aircraft traffic be considered as ‘Any ATC measure causing slot violation’?