Modify a notification for waste transport

Do you want to use a different carrier than mentioned in the consented notification? Or do you want to increase the number of shipments or make another non-essential change? That is possible. To do so, the notifier must seek written consent from all relevant authorities for the changes to the notification (article 17 of Regulation (EG) 1013/2006 (EVOA)).

Via the form Modifying a waste transport notification you (the notifier or an authorised representative) can submit a request to modify a notification from the Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate (ILT).  The request for modification is only applicable to approved notifications whereby the intended period of transport has not expired.  After receiving written consent from all authorities regarding the change, you can transport using the amended notification.